GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2016
The Pearl Source is awarding a need-based scholarship of $1,500 to college students.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a $1,500 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2017
Award Amount: $1,500.00
HOW IT WORKS?
Our executive management team will go through all entries, and the most impressive entrants will be considered for the scholarships.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following:
PEARLS ARE CLASSIFIED AS AN OLD FASHION JEWELRY ITEM. HOW WOULD YOU MARKET OR BRAND PEARLS TO MAKE THEM TRENDY AGAIN?
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ essays on our blog and our social media pages.
I’M A FINALIST – NOW WHAT?
Now it’s your turn to share your hard work! The finalists will be responsible for promoting their entries within their social media networks – get your friends, family, and followers to like or share your essay for the best chance to win! The winner will be determined by the amount of social media “buzz” the winning essays generate. The finalist with the most Facebook “Likes” on their essay page wins! In order to be eligible to participate, applicants must simply be either currently enrolled in or actively applying to a college or graduate/professional program.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
- We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs.